- Latin Name: Paeonia Lactiflora
- CAS No.: 23180-57-6
- Active Ingredient: Peoniflorin
- Specification: 10%-29% Peoniflorin
- Part used: Root
- Test Method: HPLC
- Appearance: Fine brownish yellow powder
Paeonia Lactiflora, often known as Chinese peony or common garden peony, is a species of herbaceous perennial flowering plant in the family Paeoniaceae, native to central and eastern Asia from eastern Tibet across northern China to eastern Siberia.
In vitro, Paeonia Lactiflora biological activities include antioxidant, cardiovascular-system.protective activities, antipathogenic, immune-system-modulationactivities and central-nervous-system activities.
Paeoniflorin is one of the major characteristic chemical compound of herbal medicine derived from Paeonia Lactiflora. Paeoniflorin has antiandrogenic properties. Paeoniflorininhibits the production of testosterone and promote the activity of aromatase . the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen.
- Relax muscle and cleanse the blood
- Help regulate the female hormonal cycle and to tonify and purify the blood
- Extend life and to promote beauty
- It is a clinical treatment for coronary heart disease, old age diseases, and it can strengthen health and immune function, anti-inflammatory relieving cough and asthma.
- When mixed with shampoo, it can be used as hair growth management agents.