- Latin name: Euterpe Oleracea L.
- Active Ingredient: Polyphenols and Anthocyanins
- Specifications: 4: 1, 10: 1, 5% Vitamins C
- Test Method: HPLC
- Part used: Fruit
- Plant of origin: Acai berry from Brazil
- Appearance: Purple fine powder
- Standard: GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
The Acai palm is a palm of the Euterpe species, cultivated for their fruits and for the heart of the palm. Its name derives from the Portuguese adaptation of the word Tupi “iwaca’i” (fruit that) weeps or expels water.
Antioxidants, carbohydrates, fats, amino acids, phytosterols.
- Weight loss
- Increase in energy
- Improvement of digestion
- Sleep improvement
- Greater mental health
- Stronger immune system
- Healthier skin
- Younger appearance
- Advantages in detoxification
- Circulation improvement
- Healthier heart
Medicines, Food supplements.