- Latin name: Persea Americana
- CAS No .: 84695-98-7
- Active Ingredient: Tocopherols, phytosterols
- Specifications: 10: 1, 20: 1, 5%, 10%, 30%
- Plant of origin: Avocado
- Part used: Soybeans
- Appearance: Orange-brown powder
- Standard: GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Avocado (Persea Americana) is a tree native to central Mexico with good commercial value. It is grown all over the world, in tropical and Mediterranean climates. Avocado Soybean Unsaponifiable (also called ASU) is a natural plant extract based on avocado and soybean oil.
As a food supplement, the Avocado Soybean Unsaponifiable has been reported in clinical studies to have beneficial effects on the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- Benefits for osteoarthritis
- Relieves pain
- Increases the synthesis of collagen
- Repairs articular cartilage
Pharmaceutical, Food Supplements.