- Latin name: Prunus Armeniaca L.
- CAS No .: 29883-15-6
- Active Ingredients: Amygdalin, Natural Vitamin B17
- Specifications: 98% Amygdalin
- Test Method: HPLC
- Plant of origin: Bitter apricot
- Part used: Seeds
- Appearance: Fine white powder
- Standard: GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
- Molecular formula: C2OH27NO11
- Molecular weight: 547.44
Amygdalina, also known as Laevomandelonitrile or Laetrile, was isolated from the seeds of the Prunus Armeniaca tree. Since the early 1950s, a modified formula of Amygdalin had been marketed under the name Laetrile and “Vitamin B17” as a cure for cancer.
- Cancer treatment
- Remedy for cough and asthma
Medicines, Cosmetics, Food supplements, Food additive.