- Latin name: Boswellia Serrata
- CAS No .: 471-66-9
- Active Ingredient: Boswelic Acid
- Specifications: 65% Boswelic acid
- Test Method: HPLC
- Product name: Boswellia extract
- Part used: Leaves
- Appearance: Yellow / white powder
- Standard: GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Boswellia is a plant of the Sapindales family, known for their fragrant resin that has many pharmacological uses, in particular as an anti-inflammatory. Boswellia has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine; Boswellic Acids, contained in the resin that this plant produces, seem to be useful for the treatment of asthma and various inflammatory conditions.
Anti-inflammatory, antiarthritic, antineoplastic
Treatment of inflammatory disorders, including rheumatic arthritis, bronchial asthma, osteoarthritis, anti-cancer action.
Cosmetics, Medicines, Food Supplements.