- Latin Name: Psidium Guineense
- CAS No.: 91770-12-6
- Specification: 5:1
- Part used: Root
- Appearance: Fine brownish yellow powder
The Brazilian Guava is native to the Americas, where its natural extension extends from Mexico to Argentina and includes parts of the Caribbean. It has been widely introduced in other parts of the world. A decoction of the bark, or of the roots, can be used to treat urinary diseases, diarrhea and dysentery. It is said to reduce varicose veins and ulcers on the legs
- Regularity of intestinal transit.
- Natural defenses of the organism.
- Function of the urinary tract.