- Latin name: Allium Sativum
- CAS No.: 539-86-6
- Active Ingredient: Allicin
- Specifications: 1% Allicin / Extract ratio 20: 1, 100: 1
- Test Method: HPLC
- Product name: Garlic extract
- Used part:: Cloves
- Appearance: White fine powder
- Standard: GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Allium Sativum, commonly known as Garlic, is a species of the genus of onions. The products of this pet include: onion, shallots, leek chives, rakkyo. This pernennial herb is known for its white bulb which is made up of small white segments, which have a very particular smell and a pungent taste.
Garlic contains Volatile Oil with sulphide-containing compounds (in particular Allicina, Alliina and Ajoene); Enzymes, Vitamin B, Minerals, Flavonoids.
Beneficial for the heart, lowers the level of cholesterol, antibacterial properties, controls hypertension, prevents colds and flu, improves the immune system, promotes beautiful skin.
Cullinary, medicinal use (thanks to its antimicrobial activity), Cosmetics, Food supplements.