- Latin Name: Lycium Chinense L.
- CAS No.: 85085-46-7
- Active Ingredient: Polysaccharides
- Specification: 4:1, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1, 50:1, 100:1, 15%, 50% Polysaccharides
- Test Method: UV/VIS
- Appearance: Brown yellow powder
Goji, goji berry or wolfberry is the fruit of Lycium barbarum and Lycium chinense, two closely related species of boxthorn in the Nightshade family, Solanaceae. The two species are native to Asia. These species produce a bright orange-red, ellipsoid berry 1-2 cm. diameter. The number of seed in each berry varies widely based on cultivar and fruit size, containing 10-60 tiny yellow seed. The berries ripen from July to October in the Northern Hemisphere.
- It’s a powerful anti-oxidant which improves immune system and memory.
- It helps normalize blood pressure and balance blood sugar.
- It stimulates secretion of HGH (human growth hormone), that makes you feel younger.
- It lowers cholesterol, helps with loss of weight.
- It enhances sexual function and improves fertility.
- It supports liver, eyes, kidneys and strengthens muscles and bones.
- It relieves insomnia, headaches and alleviates anxiety and stress.