- Latin Name: Vitis Vinifera L.
- CAS No.: 1070079-92-3
- Active Ingredient: Polyphenols
- Specifications: 10%, 20%, 30%
- Test Method: UV-VIS
- Part used: skin
- Appearance: Amaranth powder
- Main components: Anthocyanins and Polyphenols
Grape skin extract is similar to bilberry extract in composition, containing anthocyanins from 5% to 25% and total phenols from 40% to 80%. Therefore, it could be used in conjunction with bilberry in eye care products. Also, it can be used as a kind of colorant in food, beverage industries.
Dietary supplement, Pharmaceutical, fodd and beverage, flavor and cosmetic industries.