- Latin Name: Lepidium Meyenii
- CAS No.: 621-35-2
- Active Ingredient: Maca
- Specification: 1:1, 4:1, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1, 40:1
- Appearance: Brown yellow powder
Also known as peruvian ginseng, maca may help enhance physical energy and endurance, promote mental clarity and concentration and boost work capacity. As an adaptogen, maca extract helps restore stamina and buffer the effects of stress. Maca root extract powder contains several biologically active components, called glucosinolates, that have medicinal uses. The dried underground stem is traditionally used to increase libido and improve fertility. Although macaenes powder does not affect blood levels of sex hormones, it may nevertheless improve sperm counts in men and enhance sexual performance in both men and women.
- Good antioxidant, increasin the flexibility of capillaries and reducing injury;
- Function of anti-radicalization and anti-aging;
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases;
- Enhancing immunity.