- Latin Name: Morinda Citrifolia Linn.
- CAS No.: 84929-68-0
- Active Ingredients: Polysaccharides
- Specifications: 4:1 – 15%
- Test Method: UV-VIS
- Part used: Fruit
- Appearance: Fine yellow brown powder
Noni is the fruit of Morinda Citrifolia also called Indian mulberry, an evergreen plant of the Rubiaceae family that grows in tropical areas, particularly in Polynesia. Consumed for millennia in its areas of origin, this greenish fruit has become popular all over the world not only for its particularly strong and pungent flavor, but for its beneficial properties. Traditional medicine had long used the derivatives of the small evergreen tree to treat disorders of the skin, the nervous system, the immune system, the respiratory system, the digestive system and the osteo-articular one.
- Regulates cell function and cell regeneration
- Eliminates and fights against many types of bacteria, such as E. Coli.
- It stimulates the immune system
- It inhibits the growth of tumors