- Latin Name: Panax Ginseng
- CAS No.:74749-74-9
- Active Ingredients: Polysaccharides, Ginsenosides, Ginsenoside
- Specifications: 4:1, 10:1, 20:1, 10%, 20%, 30%, 60%, 80%
- Test Method: HPLC
- Plant source: Chinese Ginseng
- Parts used: Root and leaf
- Appearance: Yellow-white fine powder
- Standard: GMP, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP
The name Ginseng applies to various herbs that have been used medicinally for many centuries. Asian Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) is one of several types of true ginseng; another is America Ginseng (Panax Quinquefolius).
Ginseng has been used for thousand of years to improve the overall health of human being.
Immune System support, Stress Relief, Fatigue Relief, Increasing life expectancy, Benefits on diabetes, Strengthen Immune System, Benefits on high blood pressure.
Dietary supplement, medicine, cosmetics, food additive.