- Latin Name: Panicum milaceum
- CAS No.: 90082-36-3
- Active Ingredient:
- Specifications: 4:1
- Part used: Seed
- Appearance: Fine light yellow powder
Millet (Panicum miliaceum) is a cereal. It belongs, in fact, to the Graminaceae family and is mainly used in Europe as feed for birds and poultry. Rich in nutrients, millet is very useful for the digestive system, hair, nails and skin.
- Antioxidant and detoxifying
- Digestive, diuretic and soothing
- Against stomach acid
- Tonic, vitalised, purifying and balancing
- Improves the functions of the spleen and pancreas
- Maintain heart health
- It fights oily or dry seborrhea, alopecia and dandruff, which are the basis of hair loss.
- ncreases the efficiency of insulin and glucose receptors in the body.
- Gluten free