- Latin Name: Potentilla erecta
- CAS No.: 85085-66-1
- Active Ingredient: Tannic acid
- Specification: 15%
- Test Method: UV-Vis
- Part Used: Whole plant
Potentilles are the most common tannic astringents of the European popular tradition. Potentilla Tormentilla has a protective vessel activity (tannins, flavonoids), modification of the permeability of the gastroenteric membrane with influence on the intestinal bacterial flora, stimulation of insulin secretion, as well as spasmolytic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Regularity of intestinal transit.
- Functionality of the digestive system.
- Contrast of menstrual cycle disorders.