- Latin Name: Schisandra Chinensis (Turcz.) Baill.
- CAS No.: 7432-28-2
- Active Ingredient: Schisandrins, Schizandrin B
- Specifications: 5%, 9%, 10%, 22%
- Test Method: HPLC
- Part used: Fruit (berries)
- Appearance: Fine brown yellow powder
- Standard: GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP
Schisandra Chinensis is a deciduous woody vine native to forests of Northern China and the Russian Far East. its berries are used in traditional Chinese medicine, where it is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs, They are most often used in dried form, and boiled to make a tea. Medicinally it is used as a tonic and restorative adaptogen with notable clinically documented liver protecting effects.
High level of antioxidants, Energy balance, Liver protection, potential Heart benefits.
Food supplement, pharmaceuticals.